Week Five

This week we assembled the fuel cell storage unit, and mounted the intake wheels on the robot frame. Our CAD team made last minute adjustments in cooperation with the build team. We also finished connecting all the wires on the circuit board, even though we finished assembling it last week. The programmers finished our drive train code, adding extra features to make it as easy and intuitive as possible. We ran into some complications with our ball storage unit, on both build and programmers’ sides, so we ironed those out.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s